Welcome to Saarif.com, a sales and CRM software company incorporated in the State of Delaware as Saarif, Inc. This document constitutes a legally-binding agreement ("Agreement") governing the terms of providing you with our service. Throughout this document, the words "Saarif," "Saarif.com," "us," "we," and "our," refer to us, Saarif, Inc., our website, Saarif.com, or our service, Saarif, as is appropriate in the context of the use of the words. Likewise, the words "you", "your" and "Client" refer to you, the person who is being presented with this document for your agreement.
Each User who has completed and submitted a registration form is a registered user of the Site (a "Registered User"). An account ("Account") will be established for each Registered User and each Registered User will be assigned a user alias ("User ID") and password ("Password") for log-in access to its own Account.
Saarif.com may suspend or terminate a Registered User's Account or Email Account at any time by giving no less than 24-hour notice to the Registered User provided, however, that notice is not required for such termination if (a) in Saarif.com's determination, there is any breach of the provisions of this Agreement by the Registered User; or (b) Saarif.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information provided by a Registered User is untrue, inaccurate or is not current or complete, or (c) Saarif.com believes that the Registered User's actions may cause financial loss or legal liability to such Registered User or Saarif.com's other Users.
The Registered User shall not use the Email Account for junk mail, chain letters or spamming or the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. Further, the Registered User shall not use the Email Account to publish, distribute, transmit or circulate any unsolicited advertising or promotional information or any content that is obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, defamatory, threatening, or which incites or results in causing racial hatred, discrimination, menace or breach of confidence.
The use of Account is subject to a Fee. Upon sign-up for the Account, a suitable Plan must be selected in order to set the rate of the Fee. The rate of the Fee is different for each Plan.
- The Fee is charged in advance on monthly or annual payment intervals, unless agreed otherwise between parties.
- All Fees are non-refundable, i.e. there are no refunds or credits available for periods where the Client did not use an activated Account, used it only partially, replaced the current Plan with a new Plan or deactivated the Account or terminated the Agreement during an ongoing payment interval.
- All Fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies or duties applicable under any legal acts or imposed by tax authorities, unless stated otherwise in the Agreement. Payment of such taxes, levies or duties is the responsibility of the Client.
- You have the right to upgrade or downgrade a current Plan at any time by selecting a new Plan among the collection of Plans determined by the Saarif.com. In such an event, your credit card on file with Saarif.com will automatically be charged with a Fee for the next payment interval with the rate stipulated in the new Plan.
- Downgrading of the current Plan may cause the loss of features or capacity of the Account.
- Each new Client is entitled to a 14 Days Free Trial, unless the Client has applied for the Account.
- You are not required to provide any credit card information during the period of Free Trial. If the period of Free Trial has expired, the Account will be automatically deactivated. In order to prevent deactivation or to reactivate the Account, you are required to select a suitable Plan and pay the first Fee. If you do not pay the first Fee within 2 weeks as of the expiry of the Free Trial, Saarif.com have the right to permanently delete the Account, including all of your Data therein.
Saarif.com may seek pre-authorization of your credit card account prior to your purchase of Saarif.com Services in order to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase. You authorize such credit card account to pay any amounts described herein, and authorize the Saarif.com to charge all sums described in these Terms to such credit card account. You agree to provide the updated information to Saarif.com regarding your credit card account upon the Saarif.com's request and any time the information earlier provided is no longer valid.
Before the end of each payment interval, you will be issued an electronic invoice for payment of the Fee of the next payment interval. You must pay the invoice by the due date indicated on the invoice.
Upon delay with any payments, your Account will be automatically deactivated if you do not pay the Fee within 2 weeks as of the expiry of any plan.Saarif.com have the right to permanently delete the Account, including all of your Data therein if you fails to pay the required amount with in 4 weeks.
If the Client adds Client Data to the Platform, such Client Data and any kind of processing of such Client Data must be in compliance with the Agreement, best practices at the Web Site and applicable law. All rights, title and interest in and to the Client Data belong to the Client or third persons (including Users, Persons and Organisations). Client must assure that:
- The Client and any of the Users associated with the Account do not create, transmit, display or make otherwise available any Client Data that violates the rights of either Saarif.com, other Clients or Users, Persons or Organisations or is harmful (for example viruses, worms and other destructive codes), offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, pornographic, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise unlawful.
- Client and all of the Users associated with the Account have the necessary rights to use the Client Data, including to insert it into the Platform and process it by means of the Account.
- Saarif.com is allowed to further process the Client Data, acting as an authorised processor of Client Data on behalf of Client for the purposes of performing under the Agreement.
You retain all your ownership rights in your Client Data, whether posted and/or uploaded by you or made available on or through the Saarif.com Services by the Saarif.com. Saarif.com do not guarantee any accuracy or confidentiality with respect to any information contained in any Client Data, and strongly recommend that you think carefully about what you transmit, submit or post to or through the Saarif.com Services. You understand that all information contained in Client Data is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Client Data originated. This means that you, and not the Saarif.com, are entirely responsible for all Client Data that you upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available through the Saarif.com Services, as well as for any actions taken by the Saarif.com or other Clients or Users as a result of such Client Data.
Neither Saarif.com makes any representations that it will publish or make any Client Data available on or through the Saarif.com Services, and reserves the right (but has no obligation), in its sole discretion, to refuse to allow any Client Data on the Platform, or to edit or remove any Client Data at any time with or without notice.
You understand that when using the Platform, you may be exposed to other Client’s Client Data from a variety of sources and that neither Saarif.com endorses, nor is responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Client Data. You understand that Saarif.com cannot, and does not, review all Client Data and do not endorse any Client Data. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to other Client’s Client Data that is inaccurate, misleading, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Saarif.com with respect thereto.
Neither Saarif.com is obliged, in its own initiative, to pre-screen, monitor or filter any Client Data or acts of its processing by the Client in order to discover any unlawful nature therein. However, if such unlawful Client Data or the action of its unlawful processing is discovered or brought to the attention of either Saarif.com or if there is reason to believe that certain Client Data is unlawful, either Saarif.com has the right to:
- Notify the Client of such unlawful Client Data
- Deny its publication on the Web Site or its insertion to the System
- Demand that the Client brought the unlawful Client Data into compliance with the Agreement, best practices at the Web Site or applicable law
- Temporarily or permanently remove the unlawful Client Data from the Web Site or Account, restrict access to it or delete it.
If either Saarif.com is presented convincing evidence that the Client Data is not unlawful, Saarif.com may, at its sole discretion, restore such Client Data, which was removed from the Web Site or Account or access to which was restricted.
Downgrading of the current Plan may cause the loss of Client Data.
Intellectual Property Rights
Saarif.com is the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Site and Content. The Saarif.com Content embody trade secrets and intellectual property rights protected under worldwide copyright and other laws. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Site and Saarif.com Content shall remain with Saarif.com. All rights not otherwise claimed under this Agreement or by Saarif.com are hereby reserved.
You agree not to copy, distribute, display, disseminate, or otherwise reproduce any of the information on our website, or our website itself, without our prior written permission. This includes, but is not limited to, copying content (whether or not we own the full rights to it).
Saarif.com, its third party hosting provider, or any other party authorized by Saarif.com may take action to maintain the servers provided by Saarif.com. You agree that, without limiting the generality of any other provisions under this Agreement, Saarif.com or authorized third parties are not liable in any way for such maintenance, nor any other server downtime or congestion which may affect the availability of data hosted at Saarif.com.
All notices or demands to or upon Saarif.com shall be effective if in writing and shall be duly made when sent to Saarif.com in the following manner: to Saarif Inc, 708 3rd Avenue, 6th Floor New York, NY 10017 United States.
All notices or demands to or upon a User shall be effective if either delivered personally, sent by courier, certified mail, or email address provided by the User to Saarif.com. Notice to a User shall be deemed to be received by such User if and when a.Saarif.com is able to demonstrate that communication, whether in physical or electronic form, has been sent to such User.
You may not assign your rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party without our prior written consent. We may assign our rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party at our discretion.
Please report any violations of this Agreement or other unlawful acts or abuse, including but not limited to prohibited content, to email@example.com